Monday, May 14, 2012

Style Icon: Kourtney Kardashian

I used to dread going shopping or at least envy everyone who shopped at stores that had to clothes to fit their body. You see I'm 4'11. So I'm pretty short compared to most people and I used to get very frustrated when it came to shopping for clothes for me. I was really skinny at one point in time (my weight was once in the 70's) and shopping for clothes used to really make me depressed. However, over time I gained weight and I was ale to shop in the normal stores like everyone else and did not have to go to the little girls section anymore by force.
Over the past few years, a show called "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" came on the air and it pretty much changed my life. How? Because of the oldest sister Kourtney Kardashian. She's the petite fiesty one of the clan and is quite fashionable. In fact all of the sisters, even though they have different body types, are quite fashionable.When they came out with their Kardashian Kollection line at Sears, I immediately jumped for joy. Affordable Kardashian clothes! What can get any better than that? Thus far, I have bought two items but I still look to Kourtney's for style inspiration! (I actually own these shoes right here and wear them every chance I get). I can't wait to add more of this line to my collection of clothes.



 Her style is classic yet edgy, fun and flirty, all around chic look. I think every woman should feel good in what they are wearing and thanks to Kouurtney, I too feel good . Kourtney inspired me to wear alot of heels and I guess gave me hope that even though I was short, I can be cute and stylish too. A lot of people were actually starting to take notice that I was dressing better. I mean I'm 25, why should I look twelve?

No comments:

Post a Comment