Monday, December 22, 2014

Moda Vox Box

Well folks here is a product review blog! So I tried to ModaVoxBox from Influenster and let me tell you, each time I get a box from them it gets better and better! So the different products that they had in the box was some Resource spring water, Swiss Miss, Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara, Moisture Renewal Lipstick and clear Liner, some puffs soft pack, Hair Food, and some Jergons lotion. I loved all the products!
So the first product I want to tell you about is the Resource Spring Water. Normally, I hate spring water. Its already difficult for me to drink water regularly anyway and spring water? Yeah right! But anyway I went ahead and tried it and let me tell you. It was really good!!! It has some extra in it like electrolytes and some other stuff. Maybe it helped with the taste but if it did, good cause like I said, I normally hate the way spring water taste. I prefer purified water more and this water reminded me of purified water. So I most definitely recommend this water!!! Go get it. And that's another thing. I have no idea where to pick this water up from. If anyone can help with that it would be greatly appreciated.
The swiss miss was, meh. I mean it wasn't gross or anything but it was just the same stuff I grew up on. It was good as always, so it wasn't much to it. I did notice that it had a little bit more chocolate flavor to it but thats it! So yeah, go get this too. Especially in this cold weather! Find someone to snuggle up with and get some hot cocoa!

I was quite shocked at these Rimmel products. I never use this stuff. Normally, I am a Maybelline girl and I may once or twice grab a Cover Girl product but I have never in my life thought I would try Rimmel products. I very much enjoyed them! The first thing I tried was the mascara. I love mascara so I was very excited when I saw how my lashes looked. They were really curled! So I was satisfied with this product. The next two products I tried was the lip liner and the lipstick which was in Berry Rose. I wasn't sure if I was using it right so that was a downer of it because the liner was clear! I was nervous that the color wouldn't go with my skin tone but surprisingly it did! The color went on smooth and it was shiny (atleast when I smiled it was). You can find these products at any store that you shop in!
I love Puffs products! It feels oh so good on my nose and when I was sick, it felt so good to wipe. No lie I enjoyed it. Puffs are like the best tissues like ever!!!!! The only new thing I noticed with this product obviously was the packaging, which makes it super portable and more convenient to tote around. Buy this!!! Especially since its the cold and flu season, I suggest stocking up on these bad boys! Trust me. You won't be sorry.You can find these in any store as well!!!
Another product I liked was this Jargons. Its small so its convinent to carry around. I'm not sure if it was because it was a sample or not but anyway, I like it. Its super silky and smooth. It feels really good on my skin. I like it and its great because in the cold weather, I tend to get a little ashy. Normally I use Shea Butter when I step out the shower, But this is pretty handy to have when I'm out on the go! So yes, go get this product.
Finally, I tried the Hair Food conditioner. It smelled good so thats a good thing and it made my hair feel good too. But let me say this: I left the product on for like 30-45 minutes and I sat under a heat cap. I didn't use it the "normal" way so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. If anything, feel free to try it that way lol. It worked! Now I know for sure that I saw this at like Target. It maybe at Walmart so you can look at those two stores for the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment