Friday, March 21, 2014

Hairfinity month one

So I just finished my first bottle of my hairfinity pills on Monday and I must say...I'm not really noticing a difference. Other people are but I'm not. I was told I tend to notice like huge and major differences. So maybe later on when I finish taking the other month of my pills I will notice a difference. I haven't started my other bottle yet because I am on a trip but when I return I will be sure to continue on with the pills. They say it don't shed or cause breakage. I excited shedding while I took it whereas as my cousin experienced shedding after she stopped taking them. It's up in the air. But that's just my one month preview. Stay tuned for month two. The top photo is my after and the one underneath is my before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment