Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hairfinity

My post is simply titled "hairfinity" lol (no creativity at all) which is what's post is about. I bought a two month supply of these pills and I'm currently two weeks in with using the pills. I can't wait to see the results. I need a perm really badly now so I can't wait to see what my hair will look like (which will be like a month after I started using them). The pics above show y'all what my hair looked like on day one of taking the pills. I'll give y'all a mid review and then when I'm done with both bottles I'll give y'all my full review. 
What you do to take these pills (which cost about $25 a bottle) is you take two pills once a day. That's it. Pretty simple, right? You can go to the hairfinity website yourself and see the before and after pics. 
Any who enjoy your day and I'll keep y'all posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment